APQP QUALITY ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | £45,000
27 Days holiday
Early Friday finish
Purpose of the role:
Embody the voice of Quality, within vehicle project teams for both internal and external customers
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
Having been awarded 16/17/18/19 and 20 model year revisions for their product by JLR, and being awarded 2 new vehicle streams from the same OEM, this company are flourishing.
The Quality Manager said
"We are increasing our quality department by 50% over the next 12 months to make sure that we continue to provide extremely high levels of quality to our customer. We can offer job security, career development and the opportunity to travel"
- This is not a writing procedures or issuing procedures role, it focuses more on communicating changes to the team and auditing against them.
- Perform internal audits
- Act as the single conduit for APQP relating to specific projects
- Identify and communicate customer specific needs
- Build and define the project quality plan in accordance with the client
- Shape and defined the AQP communication plan with the customer
- Coordinate AQP activities
- Assure that accurate quality data is available
- Develop and uphold formal communication with the AQP and project teams
The successful applicant for the APQP Quality Engineer post:
- Relevant 1st tier automotive environment experience.
- Practical APQP experience
- Practical PPAP experience
- Experience of 8D report writing
- Experience of Auditing
- A strong grasp of TS16949
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.