APPLICATIONS ENGINEER | PLYMOUTH | ELECTRO-MECHANICAL
- 3 WEEKS VACATION
Purpose of the role:
Act as technical reference for the engineering team, focusing on motor application.
Develop technical proposals to enable new customer business.
Take responsibility for testing, during development and validation.
Based in Plymouth Michigan
About the company
A global automotive component manufacturer
Candidates must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Power electronic design or automotive brushless design experience
- Experience of developing PCB (Pringed Circuit Board) layout design (OrCAD schematics)
- Experience of power signal electronic component selection and datasheet analysis
- Knowledge of electronic control system design
- Knowledge of PWM, LIN, CAN
- Hands on validation experience
- Develop technical definition from RFQ’s on new business awards
- Support the development of hardware and software
- Interface with customers technical teams
- Test and validation
- Travel throughout North America
- 1 to 2 trips to Europe per year
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.